Tuesday 3 March 2015

     
    Hello, my name is Thomas Laflamme and this is my teaching blog. My teaching areas are Chemistry and Biology. I graduated from Griffith University in 2014 with a Masters of Pharmacy, and I am now continuing my education at CQ to get my Graduate Diploma in learning and teaching. I am currently enrolled in the Secondary School program.
    So to start us off I would like to post a link to the Size and Scale Graphic Designed by the University of Utah. In biology Comparitive size is a very important relationship to understand. This tool is an interactive comparison between various types of Cells, Cell components, smaller than Cell things, and lets not forget the Coffee bean. Have a quick look by manipulating the slider. Remember in the world of cells-- Size Matters


No comments:

Post a Comment